Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vishal GUPTA <vi...@steria.co.in> on 2013/11/27 11:03:08 UTC

News url is not showing correct

Hi

I am facing a problem in solr with tt_news url. Every time its showing all news from one detail page.

For ex: I have two category of news

1.       Corporate

2.       Human

So url for corporate it should be form like : domainname/pagename/corporate/detail/article/newsheading
And for human it should be like: domainname/pagename/human/detail/article/newsheading

But every time it is showing: domainname/pagename/corporate/detail/article/newsheading

I have checked that is not taking singlepid value in following code(this is I used for tt news):

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
    table = tt_news
    // enables indexing of tt_news reocrds
    tt_news = 1
    tt_news {
        fields {
            abstract = short
            author = author
            description = short
            title = title

            // the special SOLR_CONTENT content object cleans HTML and RTE fields
            content = SOLR_CONTENT
            content {
                field = bodytext
            }

            // the special SOLR_RELATION content object resolves relations
            category_stringM = SOLR_RELATION
            category_stringM {
                localField = category
                multiValue = 1
            }

            // the special SOLR_MULTIVALUE content object allows to index multivalue fields
            keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
            keywords {
                field = keywords
            }

            // build the URL through typolink, make sure to use returnLast = url
            url = TEXT
            url {
                typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
                typolink.additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
                typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
                typolink.returnLast = url
                typolink.useCacheHash = 1
            }

            sortAuthor_stringS = author
            sortTitle_stringS  = title
        }
    }
}

so I define singlepid at home page typoscript section and this id is of corporate news.

Can anyone tell me how can I configure it for many categories. So that it show me correct url

Regards
Vishal Gupta
CUG: 830 4659
Email: vishal.gupta@steria.co.in<ma...@steria.co.in>

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and intellectual property (including copyright material). It is only for the use of the addressee(s) in accordance with any instructions contained within it. If you are not the addressee, you are prohibited from copying, forwarding, disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way. If you receive this email in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete it. Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity (including origin) cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable for any modification to a message, or for messages falsely sent.

Re: News url is not showing correct

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please read the link I provided. You have
provided no context for your problem, and
have cut/pasted a fragment that appears
unrelated to anything I've seen in Solr.

Imagine you're entirely ignorant of what
you've attempted to do and someone provided
you with the information you've provided us.
Would you have a clue where to start?

Best
Erick

Posted by Vishal GUPTA <vi...@steria.co.in>.