Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Maged Michael <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 21:02:44 UTC

Need shepherd for MESOS-4353 [Limit the number of processes created by libprocess]

Thanks.

Re: Need shepherd for MESOS-4353 [Limit the number of processes created by libprocess]

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Maged,

I will shepherd this; however, I don't think it makes sense to make this a
maximum. Rather, it is just the number of libprocess_worker_threads.
The patch posted by James seems simpler and more to the point.
I would like to see something closer to that, addressing the concerns such
as not having silent failure.

—
*Joris Van Remoortere*
Mesosphere