Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tina Tsui <tt...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/06/20 18:03:08 UTC

Re: getting started tutorial - Demo app -- more clues

Hi Harish,

I have isolated the problem to the tapestry-3.0-beta-1a.jar file in the
registration.war. If I replace that with the one from the workbench.war,
the DatePicker works in the registration app.

I was experiencing the same problems described before (nothing happens
when down arrow is clicked). In addition, with the old
tapestry-3.0-beta-1a.jar in registration.war, nothing happens when I
click the Register button. Now both works.

Sorry, I for the delay in responding. I'm just getting started in
learning the Demo App.
BTW, I'm a newbie. I really appreciate having the Demo App as a learning
tool -- Thanks!

Regards,
Tina

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I think its probably because of the 2 diferent versions you had in your
classpath. Anyway, I appreaciate you letting me know.

I am glad its helping someone out. Checkout
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hkrishnaswamy. I have an illustrative
document, work-in-progress, that has a couple of illustrations. Also I
update the demo app from time to time.

Regards,
Harish