Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com> on 2008/05/21 20:21:55 UTC

RE: Ant on AIX using SCP to transfer files with ssh2 keys

You do not need a known_hosts file since you have set trust="true". You
will need to generate a key pair on the machine running ant. You may
need to convert the private key to openssh format. Use the private key
file in the ant build file...
keyfile = "path/to/key/file"

Then you need to copy the public key to the remote server and put it in
/home/user-that-you-are-connecting-as/.ssh2

Create a file on the remote system called...
/home/user-that-you-are-connecting-as/.ssh2/authorization

...with the contents...

key name-of-your-public-key

-Rob Anderson