Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/06/23 10:00:21 UTC

msv and dom4j (was Re: BATCH: Unable to send...)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Maarten Coene <Ma...@toughguy.net> wrote:

> Yes, I noticed it too yesterday. I just downloaded these other ones
> from ibiblio ( http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/msv/jars/ ), but I'm not
> sure if they are official now since SUN doesn't list them ...

Look at java.net, there seems to be some ongoing development.

I've turned msv into a project Gump builds, which was more work than I
had expected since msv's build process is, uhm, strange.  dom4j builds
successfully against the Gump built msv on my box.

> I'll see what I can do to make the tests run agains both versions.

This is probably going to benefit your users anyway since they are
likely to stick with the released "official" version as well.

Stefan