Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/03 17:33:46 UTC

Moving the sources

Hi,

anyone mind, if I copy the sources from code.google.com and
mojo.codehaus.org to the Apache repository?

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 20:28 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2008 7:55 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > want to import history or just current?
>
> I'd stick with current.

fine: prepare a compressed archive of the source (tar.gz, zip, bz2 or
whatever) a sum and a signature.

> As for the software grant: I am no expert with that. Let's clarify
> that first. I'll send a mail to general@incubator, ok?

i'm writing up the incubator documentation on this ATM. i'll start a
thread if you don't beat me to...

- robert

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 10, 2008 9:51 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> wrote:

> looks like a software grant isn't necessary if everyone's covered by a
> CLA. so feel free to import.

Ok.

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 20:28 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2008 7:55 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > want to import history or just current?
>
> I'd stick with current.
>
> As for the software grant: I am no expert with that. Let's clarify
> that first. I'll send a mail to general@incubator, ok?

looks like a software grant isn't necessary if everyone's covered by a
CLA. so feel free to import.

- robet

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Re: Moving the sources

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 17:33 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,

hi jochen

> anyone mind, if I copy the sources from code.google.com and
> mojo.codehaus.org to the Apache repository?

was about to ask you something similar :-)

could probably do with a software grant but AIUI that can be done by
email now.

- robert