Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/10/09 00:34:56 UTC

RE: cvs commit:jakarta-commons/lang/src/java/org/apache/commons/lang/mutable package.htmlMutableFloat.java MutableByte.java MutableShort.java MutableObject.javaMutableLong.java MutableInt.java MutableDouble.java Mutable.java

Ah... more fun stuff, my goal was the opposite than what you are
suggesting ;-) I suppose the policy should be "don't change anything
unless you are fixing something", not sure.

In this case, I /wanted/ to format the Javadocs in order to have the
comments less like newspaper columns and make better use of the 120
chars width guideline we have.

Gary

Not