Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Wing <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/26 06:38:07 UTC

Out of memory when indexing a large object

I have a store, which having 1000k products, I would like to index this
relationship into the index, but I found that it faces out of memory,
because 1000k product records in the same object is too large.

But I want to store the store-product relationship and want to pass the
string into the compass and if matched one of the product, the store will
return out directly.

Any solutions?

Re: Out of memory when indexing a large object

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 26 May 2008, at 05:38, Wing wrote:

> I have a store, which having 1000k products, I would like to index
> this
> relationship into the index, but I found that it faces out of memory,
> because 1000k product records in the same object is too large.
>
> But I want to store the store-product relationship and want to pass
> the
> string into the compass and if matched one of the product, the store
> will
> return out directly.
>
> Any solutions?

Not really sure of the context of this - what software are you
using ? :)

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/products/enterprise-activemq
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: Out of memory when indexing a large object

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.