Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by 竹伟饶 <10...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 10:17:50 UTC

Problem about check out kandual2 using SVN

Hi,all:
     I want to use TortoiseSVN1.4.5 check out the kandula2 sourcecode,but it
always failed.The error is "Error: PROPFIND request failed on
'/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/kandula/trunk/java%3Froot=Apache-SVN'  " and
"Error: PROPFIND of
'/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/kandula/trunk/java%3Froot=Apache-SVN': 302 Found (
http://svn.apache.org)  ". The URL I entered is
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/kandula/trunk/java?root=Apache-SVN.
don't know the  reason.Can you help me ?
Or is there anybody who can help me get the sourcecode of kandula2?

--
               饶竹伟
北京邮电大学 PCN&CAD中心

Re: Problem about check out kandual2 using SVN

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi,

> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/kandula/trunk/java?root=Apache-SVN

This is the Web-View URL. To check out using a subversion tool, you need
to use this URL (for Kandula 2):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk

-hannes