Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by "Chakravarthy, Muralidaran CTR" <mu...@us.army.mil> on 2008/11/25 17:36:18 UTC

FW: failure notice

Hi,

We are using Apache Synapse version 1.1 to develop webservices for our
mission critical "Surface Deployment and Distribution command" of U.S
Army. Ou software is in IV&V. The subject question came up and i could not
find anything related to this in synapse documentation. Could you please let
me know whether syapse 1.1 is IAVA (information assurance vulnerability
Alert) complaint?

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

Re: FW: failure notice

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Murali

I don't believe anyone has looked at this. Can you help us understand
what would be involved?

Thanks
Paul

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Chakravarthy, Muralidaran CTR
<mu...@us.army.mil> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using Apache Synapse version 1.1 to develop webservices for our
> mission critical "Surface Deployment and Distribution command" of U.S
> Army. Ou software is in IV&V. The subject question came up and i could not
> find anything related to this in synapse documentation. Could you please let
> me know whether syapse 1.1 is IAVA (information assurance vulnerability
> Alert) complaint?
>
> Thanks,
> Muralidaran Chakravarthy

Paul Fremantle