Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by no...@courrier.uqam.ca on 2002/06/10 20:15:31 UTC

how to recuperate files on Sun5.7 serveur from tomcat's root

Hi,
On Sun5.7 all my servlets are under this path :

/usagers/myNameUser/public_html/WEB-INF/classes/myServelt

To accede to my servlet by an http request i do :

http://www.labunix.uqam.ca/~myNameUser/servlet/myServlet

But in my myServlet how to recuperate files situated
under /usagers/myNameUser/public_html ?

If i do in my myServlet :

ServletContext servletContext = getServletContext();
String pathXml = servletContext.getRealPath("file.xxx");
the result is => pathXml = /usagers/myNameUser/public_hmtl/file.xxx

The WebServeur can't access by this abolute's path.

Thank you,

Djibi