Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chaithanya Taduri <ch...@tcs.com> on 2018/11/27 19:56:19 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4 stops responding suddenly

Hi team,

We have observed a strange thing after we have upgraded our environment from apache 2.2 to pache 2.4. Its stops responding suddenly and works fine after restart. Could you please let us know hat all teh possible reasons and how to fix it.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaithanya Taduri
GORDON Application
Tata Consultancy Services
Posted by Frank Gingras <th...@apache.org>.
Please don't hijack other threads, thank you.