Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/08/08 17:33:50 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Switching out Cocoon]

What do Forresters think of this?

IMHO we will do something similar to what Forrest is doing now, ie have
two versions of the site.
We have xml.apache.org/forrest that is generated and uploaded by hand,
versus an hourly built www.krysalis.org/forrest.

When we want, we can push the site in production; else it will happen
like in all projects where the coders don't even want to know how to
generate the site.
Look at the state of jakarta-site2.
Look at the state of xml-site!!! :-O