Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/12/07 21:08:50 UTC

fixing WHIRR-653 -script exit codes

I've just been hit by WHIRR-653 again; deploying to the latest AMIs hit a
version conflict between the snappy.i686 bin in EPEL with some dependencies
built into the AMI, and of course without exit code checking, the deploy
didn't halt with a useful message.

What would it take to have exit codes examined? Is this in jclouds or whirr
-and if in whirr, where should I look?

-steve

Re: fixing WHIRR-653 -script exit codes

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Btw we (Axemblr) are reworking the provisioning layer as a new standalone
project. We are going to open source the code in a week.

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.