Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by 石田 剛 <is...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2007/11/27 01:57:27 UTC

Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group

Hello, everyone.

This is the Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group.
http://geronimo-jp.sourceforge.jp/

We, Japan Apache Geronimo User Group , are virtual community of the Geronimo-lovers. We have more than 50 members as of today, and the communiy is managed on a volunteer basis. We really appreciate and thank you for your great work, and efforts.

Just to let you know, some of the members in our group would like to start translating the Geronimo Tech Docs into Japanese. We're in a preparation phase, and it may take some time, but our goal is publishing the translated docs to Geronimo Wiki. ( Another goal is , of cource, having fun ! as
 we're all volunteers and having fun in the community )

You can reach us at
geronimo-jp-member@lists.sourceforge.jp    (to all members)
or
geronimo-jp-translate@lists.sourceforge.jp   (to translation members)

I just wanted to say hello and thank you , and make a formal greetings.
Lastly, please keep on the good works like it has been !

Regards.

---------------------------------
New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01

Re: Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hello and welcome,
it's great to hear what you guys are doing. I created a space for your translation work here
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20ja/

Let us know if you have any questions with the wiki.  Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 18, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> What about adding a section on the web site for user groups!?

Works for me...
--kevan

Re: Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Thank you for the greeting, information and the kind words. It's
exciting to know that you are so well organized with 50 members and
committed to making Geronimo more accessible in Japan.  We look forward
to your contributions!

Joe

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Thank you for introducing yourselves!  Welcome and we look forward to
any contributions.

Jeff