Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by James Francis <jf...@madsvlad.com> on 2000/07/16 20:57:21 UTC

list archive and TODO

hello all --

Is there currently a mail archive for the xml-soap project?  There isn't
one at the standard location.  Anyone have a tar-gzip they could share
maybe if there isn't a web archive?  I'd appreciate it.

Secondly, is anyone working on the TODO list item for persisting registered
services via abstraction to whatever available service is present?  I would
be interested personally in working on that item if it is pending (as a
start of course...).

James Francis
jfrancis@madsvlad.com

Re: list archive and TODO

Posted by James Francis <jf...@madsvlad.com>.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> > Secondly, is anyone working on the TODO list item for persisting registered
> > services via abstraction to whatever available service is present?  I would
> > be interested personally in working on that item if it is pending (as a
> > start of course...).
>
> No one is working on this AFAIK .. it'll be great to have you take a
> first stab at it! Do you want me to put your name next to that so that
> others interested in that area can contact you?

I'll be happy to take a first stab at it.  Please list my name next to it.

thanks,

James

Re: list archive and TODO

Posted by James Francis <jf...@madsvlad.com>.

Re: list archive and TODO

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi James,

> Is there currently a mail archive for the xml-soap project?  There isn't
> one at the standard location.  Anyone have a tar-gzip they could share
> maybe if there isn't a web archive?  I'd appreciate it.

Apparently the usual archiving thing isn't doing its job yet. Sam,
do you have any update on that? If there's someone I can bug I'll
be happy to do so ..

> Secondly, is anyone working on the TODO list item for persisting registered
> services via abstraction to whatever available service is present?  I would
> be interested personally in working on that item if it is pending (as a
> start of course...).

No one is working on this AFAIK .. it'll be great to have you take a
first stab at it! Do you want me to put your name next to that so that
others interested in that area can contact you?

Sanjiva.

Re: list archive and TODO

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi James,