Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/09/10 08:41:43 UTC

dependency plugin?

Anyone know what the plan is for this? I thought I saw documentation
improvements checked in last week, but see it is still a problem.

Should we remove it's documentation from the Maven site, push it back
to the sandbox and link to the codehaus version until it sees a release?

- Brett

Re: dependency plugin?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I have been using it in my production build ( I cut an internal release of
this plug)
Please dont make it to go back to the mojo version.

Suggest to cut a beta for this plugin with current state of doc to get more
visibility.

-Dan