Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jo...@fast.au.fujitsu.com> on 2014/11/07 07:08:18 UTC

volumeup and volumedown events in Android Working

Hello Devs,

I have a question regarding volumeup and volumedown events on Android platform. These 2 events work fine on Android platform.
I am currently testing mobilespec 3.6.3 version on Android 4.4.3 and Android 4.0.4 versions and these events work fine.
But the latest cordova-docs mentions that these 2 events are only supported on Blackberry platform. Is it deliberately not mentioned in docs or Should the docs be updated and platform Android mentioned in the supported platform for these 2 events?

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi

Re: volumeup and volumedown events in Android Working

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I think it's a bug in the docs.