Posted to users@maven.apache.org by da...@davidkarlsen.com on 2009/01/21 20:27:02 UTC

[SORRY FOR SPAMMING] hibernate 3 maven plugin

Sorry for spamming you all - I ran this on the top level artifact and
should of course only have done that on the plugin.

Sorry - here's my 4th mail to you on the subject today. :-I

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com

Re: [SORRY FOR SPAMMING] hibernate 3 maven plugin

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
+1 for the display of a good release process.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.