Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/11 15:38:49 UTC

Scio Beam Scala API

Hi,

I've heard there has been work towards porting Scio Dataflow Scala API to
Beam.
I was wondering at what stage this is in, where is this happening (Saw no
branch in BEAM repository, and one in Scio repository that is dependent on
beam 0.2.0-INCUBATING) and if there is a way to contribute?

Re: Scio Beam Scala API

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I will share the branch with the 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT update and
tested with Spark runner.

Regards
JB

--