Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Ahmet Emre Aladağ <em...@agmlab.com> on 2013/08/14 22:23:47 UTC

Reading additional metadata field: mtdt:_hr_

Hi,

I added additional mtdt:_hr_ records in HBase holding scores externally.

To get the score stored in mtdt:_hr_,
In Nutch 2.1 IndexUtil, I'd like to use:

HostDb hostDb = new HostDb(conf);
Host host = hostDb.getByHostName("http://www.google.com");
host.getFromMetaData(new Utf8("_hr_"));

But it returns null although these records exist in the table. Metadata holds only [f, p] keys, not _hr_.

Should I specify this additional metadata key (qualifier) somewhere?

Thanks,

Re: Reading additional metadata field: mtdt:_hr_

Posted by Ahmet Emre Aladağ <em...@agmlab.com>.
It's my bad,

I discovered that manually entered keys had extra http at the end, so
Nutch wasn't able to see those as host keys and skipping them.