Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao K <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/20 15:48:29 UTC

Need C# Web Services Consumption example.

Hi,

  I am looking for a C#, Visual Studio 2005, Web Services Consumption example.
The Web Service Provider is Axis. I appreciate your help.

  thanks,
  Srini

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Re: Need C# Web Services Consumption example.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Re: Need C# Web Services Consumption example.ok
You have a service
therefore you have pub'ed your WSDL

so the namespaces came from the original WSDL Doc
e.g.
[WebMethod]
public bool SomeMethod(string xml)
{
try
  { //start try...
        XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
        doc.LoadXml(xml);
        XmlNamespaceManager nsManager = new
                            XmlNamespaceManager(doc.NameTable);

//acquire the Category node
     XmlNode categoryNode =  doc.DocumentElement.SelectSingleNode("catNS:Category", nsManager);

    //GET CURRENT NAMESPACE of selected node
    string ns = categoryNode.GetNamespaceOfPrefix("bk");

  } // end try
catch(SQLException sqle)
{
  System.out.println("The exception has been produced is "+sqle.getMessage());
}

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.
Posted by Srinivasa Rao K <re...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Darren,

  I wrote a Consol Application and compiled well. But, I am trying to access HTTPS service so there is some SSL exception, any idea how to add certificate for the Console Application? For java client I was using "jks" file. Do we need
  to create a new certificate for .Net/C# client?

  By the way, any idea how change HTTPS serive into HTTP Service ? Its on
  WebSphere 6.

  Exception:

  Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was clos
ed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. --->
System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate i
s invalid according to the validation procedure.
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken messag
e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToke
n message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

Thanks,
  Srinivas.

---------------------------------
Building a website is a piece of cake.

Re: Need C# Web Services Consumption example.

Posted by Darren Clarke <da...@evolvegaming.com>.
Hi Srini

I don¹t have an example I can give you, but I¹m in the middle of doing the
same.  Once your service is up and running, go to your project in MSVS.NET
and add a new Web Reference.

In the New Web Reference dialog, enter the URL to the WSDL and click Go.
The dialog will then show you a list of operations supported by the
webservice and ask you for a Web Reference Name.  Ensure you enter a
sensible name here (certainly more sensible than the provided default) as
this will become the namespace.

Once you¹ve done this and clicked Add Reference, using it within the C# is
fairly straightforward ­ start typing the namespace and auto-completion
should help you with the rest.

If auto-completion isn¹t giving anything for the new namespace, try a build
first.  If you get build errors, the build output error messages aren¹t
usually very good and you¹ll get the full detail of the errors if you use