Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "in.abdul" <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 20:07:13 UTC

Re: No search result is returned using Solr 4

Hi Engy,
  Can you able to get the result for q=*.* ? And if so can you check where
query is parsing properly by add a param debug=true .

Syed Abdul kather
send from Samsung S3
On Aug 8, 2012 4:30 PM, "engy.morsy [via Lucene]" <
ml-node+s472066n3999741h97@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded new alpha-solr 4. I indexed two documents, the two documents
> contain both English and Arabic text. I am using two different analyzer to
> index both languages, and I was able to check them using luke.
> I tried to query new solr using admin interface, but I did not get any
> result. When I used solr analysis interface to check. I was able to analyze
> the indexing and get correct analysis but unfortunately, I did not get any
> analysis for the query part.
>
> I checked the encoding of the server (Apache Tomcat 7), I even tried to
> query solr programmatically, and encode the query to UTF-8, but still can't
> get any results.
>
> Any idea??
>
> Engy

> .
> NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
THANKS AND REGARDS,
SYED ABDUL KATHER