Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ganesh venkat <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/09 09:07:41 UTC

Strange problem with session timeout

hi all,

I am using weblogic 4.5 and servlet version 2.1.  I
have a logic to check if the session is timed out in a
common file which is included in all jsps.  If session
is timed out i redirect users to the login page with a
message "Session timed out login again"

The problem is when the session is timed out it takes
to the login page but the page from where they get
redirected is also appended to the login page in the
bottom.  I am totally clueless why this happens and
what i should do to avoid this problem

Since i cant use filters and all latest stuffs i am
quite confused

Please Advice me

Thanks in anticipation

Regards,