Posted to builds@apache.org by Jan Matèrne <ap...@materne.de> on 2010/07/10 18:51:40 UTC

Jobs are hanging

Vesta can't work anymore because its two jobs are hanging:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ODE-trunk-m2-jdk5-nightly-deploy/
Last console:
  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
started before 1d 15h
Abort the build if it's stuck: deactivated

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ServiceMix3/
Last console:
  Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws
/2.2.9/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws-2.2.9.jar
started before 1d 3h
Abort the build if it's stuck: deactivated

Could some of the committers of these projects have a look?
Maybe could someone kill these job (I hope the committers before are +1 ;)

Should "Abort .. if it's suck" be always activated? (Maybe double time of a
"normal" project build)?

Jan

Re: Jobs are hanging

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 July 2010 17:51, Jan Matèrne <ap...@materne.de> wrote:
> Vesta can't work anymore because its two jobs are hanging:
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ODE-trunk-m2-jdk5-nightly-deploy/
> Last console:
>  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> started before 1d 15h

I killed it.

> Abort the build if it's stuck: deactivated

Should have had timeout, but did not, so I set 180 (see other reply)

> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ServiceMix3/
> Last console:
>  Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws
> /2.2.9/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws-2.2.9.jar
> started before 1d 3h

I just killed it.

> Abort the build if it's stuck: deactivated

Will set a 180 min timeout.

Re: Jobs are hanging

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
i just set a timeout of 2.5 hours to servicemix - not sure if it got
stored cause the
config page is taking forever to submit

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer

Re: Jobs are hanging

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 July 2010 18:00, Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> wrote:
> Working on the ODE job. I thought I had set a timeout on it, weird.

No timeout - I just set 180.

Re: Jobs are hanging

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.