Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/12/17 21:33:18 UTC

Re: Error in Jira wiki page for ACID on Hive

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm forwarding your request to the Hive
developers mailing list. They manage this wiki and should be capable of
helping resolve the issue, as well as answering any other questions you
might have. Please interface with them directly in the future.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
It's fixed now (see Worker
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Hive+Transactions#HiveTransactions-Worker>).
Thanks, Michael and Josh.

Michael, you need a Confluence account to get edit privileges for the Hive
wiki, as described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki#AboutThisWiki-Howtogetpermissiontoedit

-- Lefty