Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Schneider <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 15:47:31 UTC

Tapestry jobs in the NYC area

Hi,

Let me start saying I am not a recruiter, but a developer.  My current
company is interested in hiring developers with solid Tapestry experience
(consulting or full-time).  The positions are on site here in New York City
and applicants must be U.S. citizens (sorry, I wish this wasn't the case).

We're looking for specific types of developers that are very well rounded.
Along with being an experienced Java developer, you must have proven
front-end skills with a solid understanding of css, javascript, and html.
Flash experience is a plus.

This is an opportunity to work on the one of the larger (possibly largest?)
Tapestry based sites in production today.

If you are interested, feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Eric Schneider
eschneider@nhl.com