Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci> on 2021/12/13 09:31:36 UTC

LOG4J2-3213 CVE missing CPE information in NVD

Mind somebody helping with LOG4J2-3213
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-3213>, please? I have no idea
how this entire CVE process is managed and updated. I would appreciate it
if the one who performs the correction can also share how he/she did that.
So that next time first-timers like me can also help.

Re: LOG4J2-3213 CVE missing CPE information in NVD

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I did not fix that. As for how they’re made, I found the CPE database and searched for log4j to find the existing strings.

As for editing CVEs, that’s through this site: https://cveprocess.apache.org/
--
Matt Sicker

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci>.