Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by jovo <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/08 11:33:33 UTC

Re: [ANN] Apache ServiceMix 6.0.2 released!

ksobkowiak wrote
> The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache
> ServiceMix 6.0.2.
>

> The new Apache Camel version included in this release also updates the
> Apache Commons
> Collections library to version 3.2.2 that contains a patch for a reported
> object de-serialization vulnerability
> &lt;https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_commons_statement_to_widespread&gt;.

Hi,

Why does this release still contains
"apache-servicemix-6.0.2/system/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2.1/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar"
and not
"apache-servicemix-6.0.2/system/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2.2/commons-collections-3.2.2.jar"
?

Regards,
Joop

Re: [ANN] Apache ServiceMix 6.0.2 released!

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2806 for this

On 08.01.2016 14:53, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
> Indeed. The Camel included in 6.0.2 depends on 3.2.2 but ActiveMQ and CXF still on 3.2.1.
> The new ActiveMQ which is currently under the vote has the new Commons Collections, but CXF still depends on 3.2.1.
> I'll include the correct version in the new ServiceMix release using overrides mechanism.
>
> Thanks for reporting of the problem.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 08.01.2016 11:33, jovo wrote:
>> ksobkowiak wrote
>>> The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache
>>> ServiceMix 6.0.2.
>>>

>>> The new Apache Camel version included in this release also updates the
>>> Apache Commons
>>> Collections library to version 3.2.2 that contains a patch for a reported
>>> object de-serialization vulnerability
>>> &lt;https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_commons_statement_to_widespread&gt;.
>> Hi,
>>
>> Why does this release still contains
>> "apache-servicemix-6.0.2/system/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2.1/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar"
>> and not
>> "apache-servicemix-6.0.2/system/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2.2/commons-collections-3.2.2.jar"
>> ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Joop
>>

>> --

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Robocap.pl - workshops of programming and robotics for kids (http://robocap.pl/)

Re: [ANN] Apache ServiceMix 6.0.2 released!

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.