Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Pereslegin <xx...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 13:06:26 UTC

Time units of AverageTxCommitTime and AverageTxRollbackTime in CacheMetrics.

Hello, Igniters.

I found that AverageTxCommitTime and AverageTxRollbackTime metrics in
CacheMetrics calculated in milliseconds instead of microseconds as
pointed in javadoc (simple reproducer [1]).

Seems that it’s happening due to incorrect time units conversion in
IgniteTxLocalStateAdapter#onTxEnd.

Should I create a ticket to fix this?

[1] https://github.com/xtern/ignite/blob/ignite-reproducer/modules/core/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/CacheMetricsTxAvgTimeTest.java

Re: Time units of AverageTxCommitTime and AverageTxRollbackTime in CacheMetrics.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Absolutely, create a ticket. It would be even better if you picked it up
and contributed a fix :)