Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anilparakkad <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 15:15:26 UTC

Wbservices load testing

Can anybody help me in resolving the exception:
"org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize"

Re: Wbservices load testing

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@sharpmind.de>.

Anilparakkad wrote:

> Can anybody help me in resolving the exception:
> "org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
> which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize"

You could try to get the SOAP response with another tool (for example
SoapUI, see soapui.org) then see whether there are problems with the xml
your application server is returning.