Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/21 11:16:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r327124 - /forrest/zone/config/run-forrestbot.sh

Ross, would you please change the cron invocation for
any of your forrestbot jobs.

Usage: $0 configFilename workstage fbVersion
where:
  configFilename: siteName.xml e.g. cocoon-2-2.xml
  workstage: e.g. notify
  fbVersion: trunk|trunk-stable|release

Here is an example:

55 * * * * /export/home/config/run-forrestbot.sh forrest-seed.xml notify release

Tell me when you have done, and i will remove
the old separate scripts.

-David

> Log:
> New shell script to run forrestbot.
>
> Added:
>     forrest/zone/config/run-forrestbot.sh
>       - copied, changed from r327086, forrest/zone/config/forrestbot-trunk/forrestbot.sh
[ snip ]