Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net> on 2019/11/14 08:57:28 UTC

Welcome Houston Putman as Lucene/Solr committer

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Houston Putman as the latest Lucene/Solr
committer!

Houston has been involved with the community since 2013, when he first
contributed the Analytics contrib module. Since then he has been involved
with the community, participated in conferences and spoken about his work
with Lucene/Solr. In the recent past, he has been involved with getting
Solr to scale on Kubernetes.

Looking forward to your commits to the Apache Lucene/Solr project :)

Congratulations and welcome, Houston! It's a tradition to introduce
yourself with a brief bio.

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: Welcome Houston Putman as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston!

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Houston!

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston,
Looking forward to working with you

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
welcome Houston!
martin-
________________________________

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Houston!

Mike

Posted by MUNENDRA S N <sn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Houston!

Regards,
Munendra S N

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Houston, welcome!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
*Best regards,*
*Cao Mạnh Đạt*

Re: Welcome Houston Putman as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Houston!  Woohoo!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Welcome Houston Putman as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Houston!

--
Steve

Posted by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Houston!

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Houston!

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>.

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston!

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Namgyu Kim <kn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ken LaPorte <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Houston Putman as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Houston!
(Austin is a great city, we had the Lucene Solr Revolution there one!)

Posted by Ignacio Vera <iv...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston!

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Houston!