Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Sowmya V.B." <vb...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 09:32:11 UTC

Re: Reading results from FieldCollapsing

Hi Martjin

Sorry for a late response.

I did take the latest Solr build last week.

After the new snapshot, there was a class called grouped response:
(org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.GroupResponse)
But, the Solrj snapshot (apache-solr-solrj-3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar)'s QueryResponse
class did not have a method: getGroupedResponse().

Is there something I am missing?

S.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Glad you resolved it. I've spent more time than I'd like to admit
trying to get an IDE to play nice!

Erick

Posted by "Sowmya V.B." <vb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erick