Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/11/07 13:17:03 UTC

CCC Get together event: Monday 14th Nov, after the talks

Hi everyone attending Cloudstack collab conference!

I’m very excited for the conference coming to my town, so as good citizens of this splendid community, decided to organize a get together event at a local pub. We’re planning to go there right after the talks via Sub-way train (line M4). You’ll need to catch it in direction ‘Obelya’ for 6 stops and get out on station ‘Vasil Levski Stadium’, then a short 3 min walk to the pub.
Here’s the exact place on maps: https://goo.gl/maps/X44W9TAfLNa63rHMA

Since this is a non-sponsored event, please help me out to figure out the exact count of people that are willing to join us after the sessions. Please reply privately to me so I can keep track of participants with the venue.

Speaking of the venue, it’s a great pub with its own home brewed sorts of beer and great vibes, I’m sure you’ll like it!

Thanks,
Bobby.