Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org> on 2020/03/11 20:02:07 UTC

Declare Java 11 experimental support for 0.18.0?

Hi all,

We've made a lot of progress towards Java 11 support (
https://github.com/apache/druid/issues/5589) and integration tests where we
compile with Java 8 but run with Java 11 are now passing:
https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/9491

What do you all think about declaring Java 11 support as "experimental" for
the next release?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: Declare Java 11 experimental support for 0.18.0?

Posted by Himanshu <g....@gmail.com>.
+1, would love the free Java Flight Recorder in Open JDK 11 .