Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/09 03:17:43 UTC

[vote] [m1] plugin releases : ant & pdf

Hi,

I think the following m1 plugins are ready for a release:

[] maven-ant-plugin-1.10
[] maven-pdf-plugin-2.5

For changes in each version, check the jira and changes reports on the
stage sites given below.

+1, 72h...

Cheers,
Arnaud

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/ant/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eaheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/ant/>
<http://people.apache.org/%7Eltheussl/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/multiproject/>maven
plugin:download -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/ -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=maven-ant-plugin -Dversion=1.10-SNAPSHOT

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/pdf/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eaheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/pdf/>
maven plugin:download -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/ -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=maven-pdf-plugin -Dversion=2.5-SNAPSHOT

Re: [vote] [m1] plugin releases : ant & pdf

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
The vote passed.
I'll release them ASAP.

Arnaud

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

s/

On 6/6/06, Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> wrote:
> Another ping to our fellow pmc's.
>
> Please!
>
> -Lukas
>

> Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> > I need another vote to release these plugins.
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > arnaud

> >> Fixed, Thx.
> >>
> >> * there is an issue with m1.0 compatibility: running maven genapp - ant
> >>

> >> No it's not due to ant 1.5/1.6. I can also reproduce this problem with
> >> maven 1.1.
> >> The tests are activated because ant finds in the maven's classloader the
> >> junit classes.
> >> But junit isn't in the project dependencies (this dependency is
> >> automatically added by the test plugin) thus the compilation fails.
> >> I'll add a note on the execute goal to explain that the result can differ
> >> between the real ant application and this goal.
> >>
> >> * The maven.ant.compatibility property is not documented.
> >>

> >> Fixed, Thx.
> >>
> >> I don't know if the second point can be fixed easily, but it shouldn't

> >> I redeployed the web site
> >> I'll commit these changes ASAP
> >>
> >> Arnaud

.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [vote] [m1] plugin releases : ant & pdf

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.