Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jess Sightler <js...@eximtechnologies.com> on 2002/11/20 18:38:48 UTC

Re: MS Proxy Server authentication

Hi Pedro,

AFAIK, Axis does not support the authentication system used by MS Proxy
Server.  There are third-party proxy-middleman type things that might
work, although my experience with these hasn't been satisfactory.

I have had good success with the newer Microsoft ISA proxy server when
it is running in Basic (or in some cases Digest) authentication mode,
though.

---
Jess

Posted by Jess Sightler <js...@eximtechnologies.com>.
Hi Pedro,

Actually, I haven't used MS Proxy, just MS ISA.  I would imagine that
there is a pretty good chance that it would work, though.

----
Jess