Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/08 11:32:26 UTC

rc3 tag

Yishay, I’m not sure where you are with the release, but:

I might have accidentally removed a tag on the remote when I was trying to remove one locally.

RE: rc3 tag

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Shouldn’t make a difference IMO. RC3 is now a distant memory. I would like to figure out why MX integration tests are/were failing and then start an RC6. I have been dealing with other stuff but hope to get back to it soon. If someone else wants to find out about mx integration tests s/he is welcome to beat me to it.