Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Scott Milne <sm...@aendvari.com> on 2003/03/01 19:38:07 UTC

Code Donation

Hello,

I am writing today to see if there is any interest in a codebase that we are wishing to donate.

The project is called Satyr. It was designed and implemented serveral years ago as a web framework. It was designed to use subprojects so that they could be more easily used in other projects.

We would like to see if there is any part of this project that might be usable in the Commons.

The project can be found at sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/satyr/

With online documentation at:

http://www.aendvari.com/satyr/docs/index.html

I am willing to work with anyone that has an interest in making any part of this codebase into a subproject.

Thank you for your time

Scott Milne