Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "John J. Franey" <jf...@inventa.com> on 2006/11/07 23:07:24 UTC

Unable to lookup ....pssForceAdminUserInterceptor ... plexus misconfiguration

Hi,

I followed the getting started page, but perhaps I missed something.
Please give me a pointer at what I can look at.  I really haven't any
background in plexus and don't know where to look first.

bin/plexus.sh starts a process and dumps log to standard out.  When I
visit localhost:8080, I get 404 error.

Among the 70 lines or so of output to stdout, I think two are most
relevant to my problem:

Nov 7, 2006 4:58:24 PM org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context
log
INFO: Could not load plexus context properties from:
'/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
2006-11-07 16:58:37,121 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR ObjectFactory:plexus
- Unable look up
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.Interceptor:pssForceAdminUserInterceptor due to plexus misconfiguration.

Can someone help me over this hump?

Thanks,
John