Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by UK NATIONAL LOTTERY <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2010/02/27 10:53:31 UTC

(CONGRATULATIONS!!! (YOU HAVE WON)

The Uk National Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1010,Liverpool
L70 1NL,United Kingdom.
====================================
File REF No: UKL/74-A0802742009,
BATCH No: 2010UKL-01..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain pounds (£750,000.00 pounds sterling's) for the Annual 2010
Lottery promotion which is organized by Uk national LOTTERY INCLUSIVE in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN / YAHOO WINDOWS,collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people as our winners,through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.
Uk National Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 4 days from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned.
Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are expected to fill and submit to the event manager.
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
1.FULL NAMES:___________________
2.ADDRESS:__________
3.SEX:_________________
4.AGE:_______________
5.MARITAL STATUS:______________
6.OCCUPATION:_________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_________________
8.TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER:________________
9.AMOUNT WON:_________________
10.STATE:________________
11.COUNTRY________________________
12.NEXT OF KIN:____________
13.ZIP CODE:_____________________
14:NATIONALITY:____________________
15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:REF NO :
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our events manager immediately via email.
(CONSULTANT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:TOM WILSON
E-mail; ukmd17@live.com
E-mail: ukmd17@live.com

FAX NO :+44 870 495 3538
Once again congratulations...
(Uk National Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator.
N:B: You are advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double
climing which could lead to disqualification.