Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org> on 2009/08/04 23:40:00 UTC

Nightly build link is broken

Hi,

I was trying to download a nightly build jar, so I went to Lucene website
and clicked on the link that redirected to:

http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/

and I got a "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
lucene.zones.apache.org:8080".

Is the link broken or the server is down?

Thanks,
Adriano Crestani

Re: Nightly build link is broken

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.