Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kermitt <he...@genesys.com> on 2007/03/05 16:58:13 UTC

Ode integration

Hello,

In documentation, I understand that any JBI components is described by a
WSDL. How can I have these WSDL to create BPEL partner link?

For instance, I would like to drive a file poller process using ODE, which
step is required to integrate the current servicemix-file-poller component
as a partner link ?

If I put the bpel process as service destination of my bpel se, what
operation would be called ?

regards

Re: Ode integration

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/5/07, kermitt <he...@genesys.com> wrote:

> Last sentence was confusing :
>
> If I put the bpel process as service destination of my file poller, what
> operation would be called ?

The one you have choosen when writing the wsdl.
The file poller will not use it, but Ode requires it.
So any InOnly operation will work.

> I need a partner link in my BPEL process, what if I want the file-poller
> component as provider partner link? What are the required steps ?

In the WSDL, you need to write a partner-link.
You will find examples in the Ode sources:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/distro-jbi/src/examples/

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > The file poller does not expose any WSDL, and does not really use it.
> > You should create a very simple wsdl with a single operation that will be
> > invoked from the bpel, include it in your Ode SU.  Make sure that the
> > operation
> > does not have any output data so that Ode will send an InOnly.
> > Given that, it should work without any problem.
> >
> > On 3/5/07, kermitt <he...@genesys.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> In documentation, I understand that any JBI components is described by a
> >> WSDL. How can I have these WSDL to create BPEL partner link?
> >>
> >> For instance, I would like to drive a file poller process using ODE,
> >> which
> >> step is required to integrate the current servicemix-file-poller
> >> component
> >> as a partner link ?
> >>
> >> If I put the bpel process as service destination of my bpel se, what
> >> operation would be called ?
> >>

> >> regards
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Ode integration

Posted by kermitt <he...@genesys.com>.

Re: Ode integration

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The file poller does not expose any WSDL, and does not really use it.
You should create a very simple wsdl with a single operation that will be
invoked from the bpel, include it in your Ode SU.  Make sure that the operation
does not have any output data so that Ode will send an InOnly.
Given that, it should work without any problem.

On 3/5/07, kermitt <he...@genesys.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In documentation, I understand that any JBI components is described by a
> WSDL. How can I have these WSDL to create BPEL partner link?
>
> For instance, I would like to drive a file poller process using ODE, which
> step is required to integrate the current servicemix-file-poller component
> as a partner link ?
>
> If I put the bpel process as service destination of my bpel se, what
> operation would be called ?
>

> regards

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet