Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/18 08:35:54 UTC

Free ebook- Manufacturing 5-Step Guide

Hi All

A few years ago I created a short free ebook (39 pages) with a simple tutorial for Manufacturing. Although it is for a previous OFBiz version I think it could still be useful so have uploaded it to our wiki.

https://s.apache.org/Oodh

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Free ebook- Manufacturing 5-Step Guide

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff Sharan! Well thought out and written.

We should really try to consolidate all this information. I've been
thinking a lot about documentation lately and beginning to work on a
PoC for consolidating all this information to a centralized
version-controlled place, but that's for another thread once I have
something worth showing.

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

Re: Free ebook- Manufacturing 5-Step Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by javier garcia <ja...@yahoo.com.ar.INVALID>.

thank you javier garcia

    El Miércoles, 20 de septiembre, 2017 12:47:55, James Yong <ja...@apache.org> escribió:

 Hi Sharan,

Thank you for the great book.
It was very useful when I did the 1st OFBiz implementation.

Regards,
James Yong

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Sharan,

+1
I read it sometime back & found it aptly applicable to current version too.
I must say you did a commendable job on your part with such a
well-crafted tutorial.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Sharan,