Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Vinod, Shelke" <Vi...@Honeywell.com> on 2015/05/21 15:16:18 UTC

connectivity issues with Azure service bus

Hi,
  I have started using Apache qpid-proton llibrary recently. I have a sample code where I post a test message to a azure service bus.
  When I compile this program and library for x86 and run it, I am able to send the messages successfully.
  But when I cross compile this library and sample program for ARM and put it on a experimental board, I get an error

CALL pn_messenger_set_outgoing_window... RETURNED 0
CALL pn_messenger_set_blocking... RETURNED 0
CALL pn_messenger_start... RETURNED 0
CALL pn_messenger_put... RETURNED -2
ERROR: PROTON API: pn_messenger_put Errno: -2 (PN_ERR)
ERROR: PROTON Msg: CONNECTION ERROR (text-xxx.servicebus.windows.net:(null)): pn_create_socket: No such file or directory

Has anybody faced this issue?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Vinod

Re: connectivity issues with Azure service bus

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 05/21/2015 03:40 PM, Vinod, Shelke wrote:
> Yes it has tcp/ip support. I am able to connect to the other servers.

You mean you can connect using AMQP to other AMQP enabled servers? Is it
perhaps ssl (azure requiring it, your board not supporting it)?

RE: connectivity issues with Azure service bus

Posted by "Vinod, Shelke" <Vi...@Honeywell.com>.
Yes it has tcp/ip support. I am able to connect to the other servers.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does your board have TCP/IP support?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.