Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/11 07:29:55 UTC

[SURVEY] What Change Data Capture tools are you using?

Hi all,

The Flink community is going to integrate some popular Change Data Capture
(CDC) tools. We would like to support reading and processing some common
binlog/changelog data in Flink SQL in the next release. We hope this survey
can help identify the most common cases and prioritize our roadmaps. I will
also share a report with a summary when the survey is closed.

The survey is very simple and is available here:
https://forms.gle/GZ5bpUpPg7tWYRRo8

Welcome feedbacks under this thread to share more context of your cases.

Best,
Jark

Re: [SURVEY] What Change Data Capture tools are you using?

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tips @Timo :)

Best,
Jark