Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Hays <ja...@mac.com> on 2003/08/28 17:42:49 UTC

DataPicker button look and feel

This is just a request, but I think it would be very handy for many
people.   I love the DataPicker component, but it needs to be a bit more
customizable.  Here are somethings I desire in this component.

disable the javascript button
add class attribute to the component to control the button look and feel
allow me to specify another component in place of the default button,
such as an  image...
allow me to change the text in the button.

If any of things things are possible, please let me know, they only
think I found was the text value, format and the ability to disable the
entire component.

Re: DataPicker button look and feel

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Try this link http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos-ui/mail-lists.html. I
have attached the Decoupled Date Picker component that I currently use.
Hope it helps.

-Harish

Posted by James Hays <ja...@mac.com>.

Posted by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.
Hi All,

A few months ago in a sourgeforge was created a project called Tacos -
tapestry components repository. The idea is to be created site where the
people could share/sell its components.
The first steps have been made:
  The project was registered
  The process and format for uploading was designed. See on Wiki page
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/wiki_frame.html the links
"ComponentLibrary" and "ComponentRepository"

At this time there are 2 useful components in the Tacos - Tree and ToolTip.

Re: DataPicker button look and feel

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by James Hays <ja...@mac.com>.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.