Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cristian <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 18:46:55 UTC

WS-Security and AES algorithm

i cant find example for encrypting soap message using a shared key. I would
pass simply a string as a key for encrpytping ... how could i make it ?

Re: WS-Security and AES algorithm

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I added a test here you can take a look at:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/systests/ws-security/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/action/

Colm.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM, cristian <pu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i cant find example for encrypting soap message using a shared key. I would
> pass simply a string as a key for encrpytping ... how could i make it ?

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: WS-Security and AES algorithm

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Scenario #1 here might be what you're looking for:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/usernametoken_messagelayer_encryption

...unless you want the shared key stuff to be at the transport-layer
(i.e., SSL), in which case links #11 and #12 here:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index might be of help.

Regards,
Glen

Posted by cristian <pu...@gmail.com>.
I would use AES algorithm .... have you got some example ?