Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Penny <jo...@skyhost.net> on 2001/12/07 18:04:38 UTC

Apache Win32 connection to NDS

We currently run Apache HTTP Server 1.3.22 under a Win32 (2000) platform.  Our plans are to somehow use our Novell eDirectory for security authentication to our web site.  I would like to know if anyone out there has expreience in this type of integration.  It seems that running Apache under the NetWare 5.1 OS would make this easier but that would not be the first choice.  We would like to keep it under Win32 is possible.  I would appreciate some direction and the benefit of your experience.

Thank you,
John Penny
LACERA